-Replacement membrane for Medela Freestyle & Swing maxi
-All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA free
-Part come in without box due to dismantle from authentic freestyle spare part kit.
-Refer picture attached if you not clear what you bought whether is correct.
If customer buy only cover/membrane and suction not up to expectation, please ensure your parts are fit/click well. Due to parts may produce in different batch or your ori parts may use some times, the connection part may not good as whole parts. Mummy please take note this point.
Component to check when lose suction:
•Disassemble breast shields, breast shield bodies, membranes, and back caps.
• Inspect all components for chips or cracks.
• Clean and dry all components and Reassemble per Section 10.
• Make sure the components are dry before assembling.
• Check that tubing is not kinked.
• When single pumping, check that unused end is correctly stored in the tubing holder. Connection Point Check Inspect following connection points to ensure attachment is secure
Tubing adapter to breast shield connector
Tubing end to faceplate port
Faceplate to backplate
Milk in tubing.
If milk accidentally gets in tubing, turn off the pump and remove it from the power source
-Remove tubing without wiggling or pulling at an angle.
-Wash tubing in warm soapy water and hang to dry thoroughly
-Snap off the faceplate using the thumb tab and soak in warm, soapy water for 5 minutes.
-Clean with a soft brush or dish cloth and allow it to dry fully
-Wipe diaphragm clean with a damp cloth (no soap).
Relax and take a 10-15 minute break if let-down is not achieved