About this product:
• Quickly add a 10/100 Gigabit Ethernet port through USB™ 2.0
• USB™ 2.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
• IEEE 802.3x, 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX compatible
• Compatible with Windows®, macOS® and Linux® OS
• Driver is not required on Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 8.1 RT platforms.
• Activity and Link LED indicators
The JUE125 is a quick and easy way to add an Ethernet port to any Mac®, Windows® or Linux® computer via a simple USB™ port. These adapters are perfect if you don't have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your connection speed. The JUE125 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking. The elegantly designed adapter uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 Mbps performance.
The JUE125 is official hardware certified by Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 RT, because it does not require driver installation on any Windows® 8.1 RT platform.
USB™: USB™ 2.0 Type-A Male connector
Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Female connector
Maximum Data: 100 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 200 Mbps (Full Duplex)
Power Mode: BUS-Powered
IEEE: IEEE 802.3x/ IEEE 802.3u/ IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/ IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX
Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm x 0.02kg
USB™ 2.0 Cable: Approximately 8 cm
2 years local warranty
What’s in the box:
1 x J5 Create USB2.0 Ethernet Adapter - JUE125
#laptop #pc #tech #computer #windows #printing #printer #software #ink #toner # ribbon #usb #cable
Specifications of J5 Create USB2.0 Ethernet Adapter - JUE125