· ~ Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex contains 4 natural herbs, gymnema, fenugreek, holy basil and bitter melon indicated for general health maintenance.
· ~ Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) is native to the tropical regions of India, traditionally used to maintain health
· ~ Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest medicinal plants, originating in India and Northern Africa. It has been used as a cooking spice, flavoring agent and a medicinal agent.
· ~ Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum or Ocimum sanctum) is a traditional medicinal plant widely known across South Asia and it is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicines.
· ~ Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also known as bitter guard, is a vegetable cultivated in tropical areas, including India, Asia and South America. Bitter melon contains several chemical constituents such as charantin. It is traditionally used for maintaining health.