URINARY S/O with Chicken is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease.
- Idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Chronic renal insufficiency
- metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Treatment with urine acidifying drugs
IDIOPATHIC CYSTITIS :
- A high moisture content helps reduce the risk of recurrent idiopathic cystitis.
STRUVITE DISSOLUTION :
- Helps dissolve struvite stones.
LOW RSS :
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
URINE DILUTION :
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Wet diet.
Right since its founding, Royal Canin has been committed to an approach leading to Health Nutrition, with a view to giving the most precise and adequate nutritional answers to the specific requirements of dogs and cats. These answers rely on two clear and complementary sources: Observation and Science. Health Nutrition does result in an in-depth knowledge of the animal, enriched by the expertise of breeders and professionals, as well as by numerous works in partnership with scientists. "The Animal Comes First" and "Knowledge and Respect" are the founding principles of the brand’s ethics and govern the development of every innovation.