Or login with your social media account.
Price Drop Notifications
Brand Royal Canin
Function Digestive Support & Anti - Stress
Life Stage Adult
Expiry Date More than 15 months
GASTRO-INTESTINAL MODERATE CALORIE is a complete dietetic feed for the nutritional management of cats formulated to reduce acute intestinal absorption disorders, and as compensation from maldigestion.
Highly digestible ingredients. Increased level of electrolytes. Low level of fat.
Its moderate calorie content makes it particularly suitable for cats in which ideal weight is hard to maintain (neutering / overweight / low activity).
- Chronic and acute diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Bacterial Overgrowth
- Exudative enteropathy
- Acute and chronic Pancreatitis
- Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- High palatability to satisfy decreased or fussy appetites.
- Essential fatty acids to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Fat content: 2.7%
- Crude ash: 1.3%
- Crude fibre: 1%
- Moisture: 82.5%
- Metabolisable energy: 709 kcal/kg
- Sodium: 0.1%
- Potassium: 0.11%
- EPA/DHA: 0.05%.
Pig and poultry meat, poultry liver, corn flour, fish oil, minerals, taurine, sugars, yeast hydrolysate (source of Mannan-Oligo-Saccarides), cellulose, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated minerals), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 295 IU, E1 (Iron): 11 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 3.3 mg, E6 (Zinc): 33 mg ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.6% -Fat content: 5.6% - Crude ash: 1.6% - Crude fibre: 0.8% - Moisture: 80% - Metabolisable energy: 93.1 kcal/kg - Sodium: 0.11% - Potassium: 0.14% - Omega 6 essential fatty acids: 1% and Omega 3 essential fatty acids: 0.2% (EPA/DHA): 0.1%.