Or login with your social media account.
Price Drop Notifications
NESCA Double Filtration System
- Simple cartridge Filtration
- Durable Quality
- Fix to any universal cartridge 10"
- Low cost of cartridge replacement
- Double Filtration
Sediment cartridge : To reduce sand, slit, scare rest and iron particles fine filtration (5 Micron)
Carbon Block : Improve the taste, odor and turbidity of your drinking water
Reduce certain organic chemical (v.o.c's)
No release of carbon fines
- 5 Mircon Filtration
- Reduce Cholorine & Odor & taste
- Easy to fix
- Easy replacement filter
Step 1 - Sediment Catridge
The catridge is made of polypropylene with functional to reduct sand, slit, scare rest and iron particles.
- Fine filtration (5 Micron)
- Should be replaced 3 to 4 times annually, depending on your source water condition.
Step 2 - Carbon Block
Actived carbon block catridge impregnated cellulose catridge filter for chlorine and other foul taste and odor problems, while removing foreign matter sediment.
- Improve the taste, order and turbidity of your drinking water.
- Reduct certain organic chemicals (v.o.c's).
- Highly effective on chlorine reduction.
- Should be replaced 2 to 3 times annually, depending on your source water conditions and consumption (2,500 gallon).
Tips to Use
Please release (Flush) the filtered water at least 10 seconds before used each times. This is important to ensure your to obtain the clear and clean filtered water.
Do not use where water is micro biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after unit.
The filter must be protected against freezing failure to do so may result cracking of the filter and water leakage.
#nesca #double #water #filtration #system