MINI DISPLAY PORT (M) TO DISPLAY PORT (M) CABLE 1.5M
Displayport is the new Computer Display Standard, designed to replace DVI and VGA.
Displayport supports higher resolutions and the refresh rates than DVI and VGA. DisplayPort supports data transmission rates up to 10.8Gbps which is enough to transmit uncompressed audio and video signals. These cables also support the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel for equipment control.
• Uses Locking DisplayPort connectors
• Supports 8-bit &10-bit Deep Color
• Supports video & audio Bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
• Supports the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel
• Supports the one lane , one direction, four-line connection