Methyl Salicylate 35% (External Analgesic), Menthol 16% (External Analgesic)
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older, apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years, consult a doctor before use