Or login with your social media account.
You must be at least 18 years old to view this content.Please confirm your age.
Price Drop Notifications
Isomil®Plus is the Top selling Soy-based formula for children from 1 - 10 years old with milk intolerance. Isomil® Plus provides the
right nutritional needs for optimal growth and development as it is lactose-free, fortified with DHA, AA, Lutein, FOS and is high in
protein, folic acid, zinc, calcium and vitamin D. Other key features of Isomil®Plus include Dual Carbohydrate System for better
absorption, Unique Vegetable Oil Blend for better absorption and stool pattern; and Eye-Q Nutrition System (with DHA, Lutein and
Natural Vitamin E) for faster learning. Isomil®Plus is recommended for special feeding needs such as cow's milk protein allergy
(CMPA), lactose intolerance and feeding during and after diarhea and for vegetarians.
A nutritionally complete, soy-based, lactose-free formula for children from 1 to 10 years old. It is formulated for children with cow’s milk
protein allergy (allergy or sensitive to cow’s milk protein), lactose intolerance, galactosemia and those on a vegetarian diet. Common
cow’s milk protein allergy symptoms are vomiting, diarrhea and skin rashes.
• Added with Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
• Added with Lutein and Beta-carotene.
• Phospholipids is from Soy Lecithin.
• Added with DHA & AA, Linolenic and Linoleic Acid, Taurine, Choline, Iron and Zinc.
• 100% Soy Protein Isolate,a high quality protein that provides all essential amino acids to support tissue building.
• Dual Carbohydrate System, a blend of two carbohydrates using two absorptive pathways to maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption.
• Unique Oil Blend (High oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil & soy oil) to provide greater fat and calcium absorption.
• Natural source of Nucleotides to support normal body defense.
• Appropriate level of Vitamins and Minerals to support normal growth and development.
Abbott Nutrition produces Halal products at various locations under the supervision of the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of
America (IFANCA) or the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS) or the Halal Food Council of Europe (HFCE). The following
products sold in the Malaysian retail market, are free from Haram and doubtful ingredients, hence Halal and suitable for consumption