- with, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Ask a doctor before use,
if you are allergic to external application products
When using this product:
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membaranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults and children 12 years of age and above:
- clean and dry affected area.
- remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
- do not use more than a total of 4 patches per day.
- use only 1 patch at a time per affected area.
- use no more than 2 patches per day per affected area.
- leave an individual patch in place for up to 8 hours.
- do not use patches for more than 5 days in a row.
Children under 12 years of age:
- consult a doctor.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Note: Uses, Warnings, and Directions may be different due to the regulation and instruction by the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read package label/insert carefully before use.
- 10 Patches / Box
- 20 Box / Outer
- 25 Outer / Carton
- Please take 20 box count if you want whole outer.