Enfalac A+ Step 2 is fortified with DHA+ARA to provide nutrition for infants aged 6 to 18 months for their development.
It is also contains Choline and Dietary Fibre such as GOS and Inulin.
How To Use
1. Always wash your hands before preparing a feeding bottle. Each feeding bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
2. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
3. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow cooling to 40°C or heating clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40°C.
4. Pour the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into the bottle.
5. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see feeding guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful per 30ml of water.
6. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
7. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37°C). Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately.
Proper preparation of powder or concentrated liquid infant formula also requires the use of boiled water to mix with the formula and clean implements as well as careful adherence to mixing instructions. Improper mixing or preparation may make the baby sick. Your doctor should be consulted before initiating formula feeding.