Or login with your social media account.
Price Drop Notifications
Yu Yee Oil is a herbal medicated ointment with sweet peppermint smell. Known as 如意油 (rú yì yóu) in Chinese, this product is an
expellent for wind. It is often rubbed onto baby tummies to ‘祛风’ (qū fēng) – remove wind in the stomach. It works on adults and
children alike. Chinese mothers have been using it for centuries and it has been time-proven to be an effective treatment for gassy
* Soothes minor aches and pains on muscles and joints
* Relieves baby's stomach wind and colic pain
* stomachache or discomfort
* Cold, headache
* Bruised, hot burns
* Mosquito or insect bites
* Skin itchy
* Limb paralysis
Put a few drops of Yu Yee Oil in the palms of your hands and rub your palms together to warm up the oil. Apply on baby's stomach,
back and foot gently. Circle the belly button in a clockwise motion. This gets the gas moving in the proper direction for the baby to
easily pass it. Do not massage vigorously because it can cause pain to the baby and might also cause bowel injury.
Peppermint Oil, Clove Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Menthol, Borneol, Cortex Cinnamon, Resina Calamus Draco, Light Liquid Paraffin
* For external use only.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Not to be use on open wound or abrasion.
* This product is not suitable for those who have hypersensitivity towards the ingredients.
* Consult physician if symptom does not improve.
* Keep out of reach of children.