THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ALLOW TO SHIP TO EAST MALAYSIA
East Malaysia (Sarawak / Sabah)
- Flamable Gas, Pressurized can/Spray, Knife, lighter are not allow in Coureir Service to East Malaysia.
- Gas mudah terbakar, spray, pisau, pemetik api tidak dibenarkan dalam Perkhidmatan Kurier ke Malaysia Timur.
- Methyl Salicylate1.75%
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
- Avoid inhalation.
- Do not use in a confined space.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 48℃.
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- with a heating pad.
- with, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Shake the can before use.
- Spray onto affected area no longer than 3 seconds.
- Do not use more than 5 times daily for not more than 7 days.
Children under 12 years of age:
- consult a doctor.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Note: Uses, Warnings and Directions may be varied due to the different regulation and instruction of the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read package label/insert carefully before use.
Made in Japan
Approved by Drug Control Authority, Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH).