Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
How It Works:
• Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
• Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
• Controlled fat levels
• Low sodium
How It Helps:
• Helps dissolve struvite stones
• Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
• Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.