Harvested by bees from the pollination of longan flowers, a well known longan fruit tree in the north of Thailand, this honey has golden brown color, with a fresh sweet scent of longan flavor, making it most unique and preferable among all honey in Thailand. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this honey is beneficial for people of all ages.
Take 1 teaspoon of honey straight from the bottle daily. Spread on the bread, mix into your drinks, use it in cooking or add to your dessert for delicate flavor.
Health Benefits of Longan Honey
- Works as natural antiseptic has antibacterial properties
- Good source of anti oxidants and energy booster
- Increases athletic performance and reduces fatigue
- Slows aging process and benefits your skin
- Natural treatment for cough and throat irritation
- Reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders