Top Benefits: Detoxify, Reduce Inflammation, Strengthen Immunity
With over 5,000 years of traditional use and over 6,000 studies validating its powerful benefits, Turmeric is a super herb. Turmeric has been shown to promote new cell production, accelerate the elimination of toxins, strengthen the immune system, and increase blood flow. Turmeric Essential Oil is much more concentrated than the herb itself. It naturally contains over 300 phytochemicals, which makes it an exceptional choice to support overall health.
Combine 2-3 drops of Turmeric Essential Oil with carrier oil, and apply the blend to affected areas to reduce pain and inflammation.
Combine 2-3 drops of Turmeric Essential Oil with your favorite shampoo to help reduce dandruff and soothe the scalp.
Add 6-8 drops of Turmeric Essential Oil to your diffuser to provide immunity support.
Turmeric Face Mask: Add 2-3 drops of Turmeric and Frankincense Essential Oils to some raw honey, and mix well. Apply the mixture to your face. Leave it on for about 5 minutes, then wash it off to feel the anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and detoxifying effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application.
- Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.